Limassol is in the Southern Coast of Cyprus and is considered the second largest area in the country. It is the center of business and financial proceedings. It is also a favorite destination of tourists coming from the different parts of the world. However, Limassol has not only captured the hearts of the tourists or vacationers, it has also attracted many people who seriously consider buying a property in Limassol.
Knowing the Different and Elegant Properties in Limassol
Limassol is the home of apartments, town houses, villas, and penthouses located near the sea. It has a wide collection of real estate property for sale or for lease at prices per square meter.
If you opt to rent, you can either choose shorter or longer duration. Renting properties in Limassol would be a practical way to live in a house where you can enjoy all its amenities. On the other hand, if you opt to buy properties in Limassol you will be delighted of all the amenities it offers.
If after knowing all the different features you’ll get if you buy or rent properties in Limassol you still want to build your own house, you’re on for a good investment. However, you have to prepare yourself for all the expenses you’ll incur in building your own house. You’re also lucky if you know the different pros and cons before building your house.
Building a House
You should know some important details that can help you build a house in Limassol with little to no difficulty, like the following:
- You should have a titled lot.
- It should have complete facilities you need like water, electricity, etc.
- The lot should be accessible and can be reached easily.
- You have to look for a builder with a good reputation. He must be efficient, reliable and trustworthy.
- You should have a plan of your dream house. You can discuss the plan with your builder and be able to come up with a good deal.
- The floor plan should include all the important parts of the house. You should have a laundry facility which is near the bedroom and the bathroom. It should also have a storage area where you can safely store or keep your things.
- The house should be well-ventilated and should have enough space for mobility.
- The bill of materials should conform to the building plan. Be sure to stick to your budget to avoid any financial constraints during construction.
- All permits should already be approved before you start the construction.
- Check the quality of all the construction materials.
- Construction materials should already be on the site before construction starts.
- Check the area for the safety of the workers.
- Monitor regularly the construction progress.
- Check the quality of work before turnover and secure occupancy permit.
Knowing all of these things can help you make the construction flow smooth and fast.